KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Fine Plate to grind meats and dried breads.
- Coarse Plate to grind firm fruits, vegetables and cheeses.
- Grinder attachment greatly expands a stand mixer’s flexiblity
- Ideal for grinding meats, grating cheese, making bread crumbs and combining dips, salsas, spreads
- Includes fine and coarse grinding plates, tips, and recipes
- Most parts dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Grinder can be used with any KitchenAid stand mixer
Get grinding. Transform your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer into a versatile food grinder that uses the power of the motor to help you tackle a variety of tasks. The coarse grinding plate is great for grinding raw meats for burgers or meatloaf and combining ingredients for homemade salsa, while the fine grinding plate quickly grates hard cheeses and helps you make bread crumbs.
Attaches to the Power Hub
KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment For KitchenAid Stand Mixers – FGA
Great for so many things including grinding burger meat, sausages or even natural baby food, the KitchenAid FGA food grinder is an amazing attachment to any KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
- Includes Stomper, Coarse and Fine Plates for Grinding Meat, Firm Fruits and Vegetables.
- Fits All KitchenAid Mixers
- Width: 4″
- Height: 7″
- Depth: 7″
- Unit: 2.1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs.
The coarse grinding plate is great for grinding raw meats for burgers or meatloaf and combining ingredients for homemade salsa, while the fine grinding plate quickly grates hard cheeses and helps you make bread crumbs.
Attaches to Power Hub
On your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to operate the attachment. Compatible with Any KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
Food Grinder Includes
Includes Housing, Auger, Knife, Fine Grinding Plate, Course Grinding Plate, Securing Ring, and Stomper/Wrench.
Food Tray (sold separately)
Attaches to the food grinder to give you more surface area for additional ingredients, so you can quickly grind items in larger batches.
Sausage Stuffer (sold separately)
Works with the food grinder to help you make all kinds of sausages using either the narrow tube for small breakfast links or the large tube for bratwurst or homemade venison sausage.
Meatball hors D’oeuvres
Yield: 30 meatballs
Grind 1 pound of beef
2 egg yolks
1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs
1⁄3 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
1⁄2 teaspoon oregano / 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons chopped stuffed olives / 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Place ground beef, egg yolks, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt, oregano, pepper, and olives in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
Turn to Speed 2 and mix for 1 minute. Form mixture into 30 (1-inch) balls and fry in olive oil until well browned. Drain on paper towels. Warm Tangy Barbecue Sauce and pour over meatballs. Serve warm from chafing dish.
Tangy barbecue sauce
Yield: 2 cups
- 11⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Mix well and cook over medium heat
10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Cool sauce
and store covered in refrigerator until needed.